Mark Jablonowski is an award-winning progressive technologist with over fifteen years of experience innovating how political campaigns and causes use digital advertising, data, and technology to achieve their goals. Read More.
- DSPolitical, Managing Partner & CTO
- Rogue Global Solutions, Founder & CEO
- Startup Advisor and Angel Investor
- Presidential Inaugural Committee 2009, Chief Technology Officer
- Obama for America, IT Special Projects Manager
- Atlas Voter Protection, Founding Partner
- Technology Leader of the Year, CampaignTech Awards, 2017
- Rising Star - Finalist, AdExchanger Awards, 2019
- All-Star, Goldies Awards, 2019
- 40 Under 40, American Association of Political Consultants, 2018
- 100 Most Influential Political Professionals, COMPOL Magazine, 2017
- Rising Star, Campaigns & Elections Magazine, 2016
- 40 Under 40 Leadership Award, New Leaders Council, 2009
In the News
Mark's insights on political advertising technology and policy have been featured in The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, The Associated Press, Bloomberg, AFP, CNN, Rolling Stone, Politico, Axios, Wired, Slate, and more. Read coverage.
Mark has engaged audiences at events sponsored by The Digital Advertising Alliance, American Advertising Federation, National Association of Broadcasters, U.S. Department of State, American Association of Political Consultants, Campaigns & Elections Magzine, RampUp, Netroots Nation, AdExchanger, Beet.tv and more.