Mark Jablonowski is an award-winning business leader and technologist with two decades of experience innovating how organizations use digital advertising, data, and technology to exceed their goals. Read More.
- Optimal, CTO; President, Politics & Public Affairs
- DSPolitical, President & CTO
- UNTU, Co-Founder
- Rogue Global Solutions, Founder & CEO
- Startup Advisor and Angel Investor
- Presidential Inaugural Committee 2009, Chief Technology Officer
- Obama for America, IT Special Projects Manager
- Atlas Voter Protection, Founding Partner
- Top 75 Political Consultants, City & State NY, 2022
- United States' Most Impressive & Successful CTOs, Boardroom Media, 2022
- Rising Star - Finalist, AdExchanger Awards, 2019
- All-Star, Goldies Awards, 2019
- 40 Under 40, American Association of Political Consultants, 2018
- Technology Leader of the Year, CampaignTech Awards, 2017
- 100 Most Influential Political Professionals, COMPOL Magazine, 2017
- Rising Star, Campaigns & Elections Magazine, 2016
- 40 Under 40 Leadership Award, New Leaders Council, 2009
In the News
Mark's insights have been featured in AFP, The Associated Press, Axios, Bloomberg, CNBC, CNN, The New York Times, Politico, Protocol, Reuters, Rolling Stone, The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Wired, and many more. Read coverage.
Mark has engaged audiences at events sponsored by Advertising Week, The Digital Advertising Alliance, American Advertising Federation, National Association of Broadcasters, U.S. Department of State, American Association of Political Consultants, Campaigns & Elections Magzine, RampUp, Netroots Nation, AdExchanger, Beet.tv and more.